If you are someone who wants to experience the cultural harmony within the framework of an Indian family, this tour has been designed keeping you in mind! The traditional cuisine typically flavoured from the northern part of the country, best shared with a host family that introduces you to the local life style and customs is an experience to cherish. Learn the use of spices and other indigenous ingredients in this experience, that will simplify the mystery behind the Indian cuisine. The exotic flavours and fragrances that are used in the Indian kitchen are passed on in the way they have been practiced for generations in this country. Learn more about the family set up, traditional value system and the local lore first hand. You will find yourself transported to another world of charm and new friendships as you share this experience with your new host friends.
What is included in the tour
- Hotel drop ( only at Delhi city hotels)
- Private vehicle for transport
- Welcome Chai drink
- Local guide
- Home cooked dinner at host’s home
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop outside Delhi city
- Learn to cook the traditional fayre first hand from you host
- Spend an evening with your host family in an Indian family environment
- Private English speaking guide
- Learn more about the Indian culture and lifestyle in the evening spent with a local family
- Get picked up at your Delhi city hotel and travel in the luxury of a private vhicle with your companions and your private English speaking guide to meet and spend about 6 hours with your Indian hosts.
- A welcome Chai drink, which you will learn to prepare later, will be served to you as you reach. Watch and learn how a traditional and typically vegetarian Indian meal is prepared while your host shares insights to the process that is passed down generations. Be prepared to marvel at the stories and traditional lore that your guide and hosts share with you.
- Enjoy a freshly prepared Indian meal with herbs and spices used conventionally in the Indian kitchen. Your host will be only too pleased to share tips and secrets to mouthwatering meal recipes with you!
- With a cap of upto 12 guests, this is an ideal opportunity to explore and learn about this new culture and lifestyle that you are exposed to first hand. This sit down dinner provides a chance for you to find answers to the questions regarding culture and daily life in India.
- After the meal, feel free to explore multifaceted enigma that Delhi is either with your guide or on your own.